Latest Jobs In PPSC Assistant Director Required
Latest Jobs In PPSC
|Sr No.||Case No & No. Of Post||BASIC SCALE, NAME &
NATURE OF POST
|369||37-K / 2016
|MPA, MBA or Master’s Degree (second division) in Economics|
Last Date : 26-Dec-2016
GENDER : Male, Female & Shemale.
PLACE OF POSTING: Directorate of Women Development,Punjab, Lahore.
Age Limit :
Male – 21 to 28 + 5 = 33 Years
Female: 21 to 28 + 8 = 36 Years
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT : Click Here
Visit Official Site : http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/TEST (IF HELD)
One paper MCQ type written test of 100Marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-MuslimCandidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu and Basic Computer Studies.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates- 2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in theOn-lineApplication Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 26-12-2016 up to 12:00 PM Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions for Candidates.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-lineApplication Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury onor before theClosingDate of submission of applications. No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission. Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.