Latest Jobs In Wafaqi Mohtasib 2016 (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat
Latest Jobs In Wafaqi Mohtasib 2016 Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill up the under mentioned temporary vacancies (BPS-1 to BPS-16) in the Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat. Head Office and its Regional Offices on regular basis .
Last Date : 19-Dec-2016
Download Application Form A : Click Here
Download Application Form B : Click Here
Test Date Will be Announced Soon.
How To Apply : All the candidates interested to apply for the posts mentioned at Serial No.1 to 3 may please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website ( Www.nts.org pk ) and pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, HBL, UBL and MCB.
Please send the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to: (Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Project) NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/’l, Islamabad by mail or courier. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
All interested candidates for the posts of BS-01 (Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Chowkidar and Mali) may send their application to Head Office & concerned Regional Offices as per their local stations along with attested copies of testimonials i.e. CNIC, domicile certificate, educational certificates/degrees, experience certificates and two recent photographs within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The Proforma and complete addresses of the concerned regional offices may be downloaded from the website of Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat (www.ombudsman.gov.pk).
4. Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/Departments must apply through proper channel
5. Test / Interview call letters will be Issued after scrutiny of applications and shortlisting of applicants.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
7. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government instructions. However, General Relaxation of 5 years m upper age limit will be applicable for all posts.
8. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test and interview.